A musical tribute to Salvia Divinorum by the Swedish band Tricycles
Meintest du das:
- a complete primer for Salvia Divinorum
- the mysterious origins of salvia
- the neuropharmacology of salvia
- kappa opioid receptors activation
- in-depth descriptions on the varieties of administrations and dosing of salvia
- microdosing salvia
- salvia therapy
- using low doses for bodywork/physical healing
- salvia for decision making
- the therapist’s role in salvia therapy
- listening beyond words, somatic, limbic resonance, and mindfulness as a salvia therapist.
- “the same way you are experiencing salvia, salvia is experiencing you.
- the levels of salvia intensity and their potential benefits
- comparing 5-MeO-DMT to peak salvia experiences
- salvia helps with integration
- comparing salvia to other psychedelic therapies
- salvia’s impact on trauma (somatic and psychological)
- the Saliva Pipe
- the phenomenology of different levels of salvia intensity
- how to enter full salvia space in a comfortable way
- the archetypes of the salvia experience from a therapeutic,
navigational, and integration perspective
---- the zipper
---- the wheel
---- becoming inanimate objects
- what salvia teach us about what’s “real” and what “real” means.
- is salvia bringing us access to a “real” dimension, or is it just a metaphor?
- how we help people recover from frightening Saliva experiences, and traumatic psychedelic experiences in general