We are going to release SPIRIT MEDICINE, a documentary that aims to bring a scientific & spiritual approach to 4 psyched

Antworten
tier

We are going to release SPIRIT MEDICINE, a documentary that aims to bring a scientific & spiritual approach to 4 psyched

Beitrag von tier »

We are going to release SPIRIT MEDICINE, a documentary that aims to bring a scientific & spiritual approach to 4 psychedelic sacraments: Ayahuasca, Peyote, Psilocybin Mushrooms & Iboga. We are planning on releasing a Kickstarter for $75K to finish the post production. We absolutely need YOUR help.
The documentary is almost done. We just need to raise some cash to cover post-production costs.

It's directed/created by my friend Javier Prato.

Here are some sneak peak screenshots from the film http://imgur.com/a/FbRE5

As you can see, there are many well known/prominent figures in the psychedelic community that appear in this film.

The goal of this film is to bring a scientific and spiritual approach to four natural psychedelic sacraments: ayahuasca, peyote, psilocybin mushrooms and iboga.

We have a pre-release trailer etc.. ready to go.

Are you able to help us make this a success?

Before we launch, we are looking to gather a small team (10-20) of volunteers who are not only interested in the subject matter, but are tech savvy enough to help us market the message + Kickstarter campaign.

For example: If you blog, podcast, write, produce content online, familiar with effective online marketing strategies etc.. these are all assets.

In exchange for help, you will get access to bonus materials, additional content, glory of being a part of a distributed marketing team for the documentary and even free access to the documentary when it is done.

Let me (either in the comments or via PM) know exactly how you might be able to help and I will provide you links to our secret facebook group + Trailer etc...

As you can see, we are super passionate about this and feel that this documentary will not only present these compounds in a positive light but will benefit the community at large for generations to come.

This is all happening pretty quickly, so consider this project to be time sensitive.

Thanks guys!
https://www.reddit.com/r/entheogens/com ... edicine_a/
aknalid
6.871 Link-Karma
3.764 Kommentar-Karma
Antworten